Complete Alleyway Scale System with SW 600
SW 600 Digital Indicator
SW 600 is an efficient model indicator to use with 7,000 lb. load cells or heavier. Use it to export weight, date and time data via RS232 serial to printer or third party software programs.
- One DB9 serial connector
- Two load cell connections
- Multiple pre-programmed Print formats
- General, Slow, Fast, Lock-on weigh methods
- I”, 6 character backlit display
- AC/DC power convertor, 12V battery clips
- 3 mount bracket options included
SW 3300 Load Cell Weigh Beam
This stainless steel load cell design offers unique, useful weighing results – accurate weight readings on uneven surfaces.
The electronic cable is protected with flexible stainless steel cable guard to resist cable injury due to animal biting or accidental pinching, prolonging cable life. Perfect for producers and 4-H/FFA clubs that may require weighing livestock in multiple locations.
- 15 ft. flexible stainless steel guarded cable
- 1650 lb. capacity each load cell (3300 lbs./pair)
- Accuracy: ± 1% and ± 1 display count
90” Aluminum Platform
This heavy duty walkway platform is lightweight, yet durable enough to avoid flexing under a 2500 lb. animal. The sloped sides offer added strength, while reducing livestock slipping off the sides. The platform’s walking surface features 1” protruded holes to allow debris to fall thru, while offering a non-slip surface. Side horizontal edges feature rolled aluminum, preventing ankle injuries – should an animal step off the side of the platform.
- Overall dimension: 24” x 90”, 16” travel width
- Platform surface height when paired with SW 3300-24” load cells: 4.0”
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Weight when fastened with SW3300-24” load cells: 102 lbs.
- Dimensions meet ‘Oversize’ Shipping requirement