Low Profile Plaform Scale System with SW 3300 Load CellsThe two 24” SW 3300 stainless steel weigh beams, mounted underneath each end of the platform, allow for accurate weight readings on firm, uneven surfaces. All weigh beam cables are enclosed with stainless steel cable guards to prevent pinching and pest damage. With a maximum grip, nonskid rubber Animat, no sharp edges and low ground clearance, this platform is safe and secure for your livestock. Addressing all biosecurity concerns, the platform mat is completely replaceable!
*Some assembly required upon delivery.
- Pair with a SW 300, 600 or 4600 indicators (order separately)
SW 3300 Load Cell Weigh Beam
This stainless steel load cell design offers unique, useful weighing results and accurate weight readings on uneven surfaces.
The electronic cable is protected with flexible stainless steel cable guard to resist cable injury, due to animal biting or accidental pinching – prolonging cable life. This system is perfect for producers and 4-H/FFA clubs that may require weighing livestock in multiple locations.
- 15 ft. flexible stainless steel guarded cable
- 1650 lb. capacity for each load cell (3300 lbs./ pair)
- Accuracy: ± 1% and ± 1 display count
- Able to fit inside most standard squeeze and grooming chutes