Solutions Home » Spreader Scale Systems » Rate Control
Rate Control for Manure Spreaders
- Automatically adjusts to match the target rate.
- Continuously checks and readjusts calibration to compensate for changes in flow rate due to product fill level, or changes in product flow and density
- Functions as a standard simple rate controller on spreaders not equipped with a weighing system
Reduces operator mistakes and fatigue with fully automated control of spreader
- The NT 8000i :
- Pre-Start function ensures that material is being spread at the start of each run for improved coverage.
- Traceability with complete as-applied data records
(using SD Card) to meet recordkeeping needs of custom applicators, land owners, and government agencies.
- Precision Farming interface capable: JD GreenStar, Trimble, TopCon, etc.
- Fast acting closed-loop control for optimal performance with varying prescriptions,
operating speeds, and product densities.
- Monitors and provides information on:
- Forward Speed
- Application Rate
- Spinner Speed
- Total and Partial Weight Spread
- Current weight in Spreader
- Secure calibration menus prevent accidental or unauthorized calibration.
Rate Control Product Videos
NT 8000i Introduction to Variable Rate Control
Variable Rate Control Spreading